Joystick Shield for Arduino
keyestudio JoyStick Shield adds an nRF24L01 RF interface and Nokia 5110 LCD interface, easy for game development, adding a Bluetooth module interface, convenient Bluetooth wireless serial communication, and a I2C communication interface for easy connectivity to I2C devices.
Meanwhile, JoyStick Shield has a cross-shape PS2 joystick with button. There are four round buttons, 2 small buttons, providing input expansion for Aduino joystick and buttons. Onboard switches can switch between 3.3V and 5V. This module can be used in other 3.3V microcontroller platforms, such as STM32.
1. 1 cross-shape PS2 joystick with button, 4 round buttons, 2 small buttons;
2. Onboard switches can switch between 3.3V and 5V;
3. 2.4G NRF24L01 RF interface;
4. Nokia 5110 LCD interface;
5. Bluetooth module interface