Digital Push Button for Arduino
This is a basic application module. You can simply plug it into an IO shield to have your first taste of Aduino.
This module is endowed with following advantages:
- Wide voltage range from 3.3V to 5V
- Standard assembling structure (two 3mm diameter holes with multiple of 5mm as distance from center)
- Easily recognizable interfaces of sensors ("A" for analog and "D" for digital)
- Icons illustrate sensor function clearly
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Easy to 'plug and operate'
- Large button keypad and high-quality cap
- Achieve interesting and interactive work
- Interface: Digital