13.56MHz RFID/NFC Charm
This is a blank 13.56MHz RFID/NFC embedded in a phone charm - often used for train/bus passes but also found in other systems where a proximity card is desired. The tag contains a small RFID chip and an antenna, and is passively powered by the reader/writer when placed a couple inches away.
RFID chip specification:
- 1 KiloByte (8 KiloBit) non-volatile EEPROM storage
- Built in encryption engine with 48-bit key
- 4 Byte unique identifier burned into the chip
- 13.56 MHz frequency
- 39.82mm x 24.85mm x 4mm
- loop is 140mm/5.5"
- 4.5 grams with loop, 4 grams without
- Works about 1" away from RFID reader